This could be you
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior Copywriter to join our expanding creative team and to push our creative to an award winning level across all channels.
This is a great opportunity to add your thinking and experience to a unique set-up.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing, editing proofreading case studies, ad copy, articles, brochures, web content, presentations and other collateral
- Constructing briefs that articulate what a client wants/needs and working closely with our design team to make it happen
- Ensuring messages are on brand
- Researching content and thinking through the logic of copy structure
- Leading/mentoring team members to pull together the final deliverable
- Liaising directly with executive-level clients to project manage, receive feedback, track workflow and make sure finished products are polished
Profile: You must have a track-record and be at home impressing senior management and brand directors of large global companies. You can work independently and will apply and demonstrate your strategic thinking to add value to every project.
This is a not a role for a newcomer so it’s crucial you are already an established copywriter. You come to the role understanding the mechanics of business communications and target audiences.
The role will be 100% based in Geneva and our working language is English.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send us your motivation letter in English and your extensive portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org