This could be you
Who is Charlescannon?
Charlescannon is looking for an PowerPoint Designer to join our full-service creative team.
We don’t fit just one traditional agency category. We are a branding agency. A communications agency. A sustainability agency. A digital agency. A print & TV agency. A photography & video agency. And we are based in Geneva.
We create strategic and inspired work for many seriously successful multi-national companies from exciting FMCG brands to solid corporate institutions.
As a family business of 25 talented people, fostering an open culture of creativity and camaraderie is our first priority. Charlescannon is a place where bravery is encouraged and ambition is rewarded with opportunity.
Who are you?
- You love PowerPoint.
- You are an Adobe CC master.
- You speak English like the Queen.
- You are obsessed with detail.
- You like every day to be a different challenge.
- You are quick to master a something you have never heard of.
- You love deadlines that are completely unreasonable.
- You write well.
- You project manage, multi-task and roll-up your sleeves.
- You have a firm grasp of using Powerpoint. You are comfortable setting up templates, understand the software’s tools, and can quickly structure content to guidelines, manage the input of images and make edits quickly to content. You can manage basic functions of Excel, primarily inputing and updating charts and exporting to presentations. You are a strong proofreader of your own work.
- Respond to on-demand needs for client’s comms materials across different channels, including digital and print. This may include creating email banners, Word templates, cropping images for the web, reducing file sizes, and selecting pictures for the intranet. Requires good Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator knowledge.
- You are a recent graduate with two to three years of work experience in communications, preferably in a large organisation.
- You have a strong work ethic for getting things done, a sense for managing your time independently, and work well under pressure.
- You are a fast learner and a team player, organised, attentive, ruthlessly on brief, and can cross things off TO DO lists efficiently while caring about quality.
- You do not shrink to a good challenge.
- You are a person who builds relationships and enjoys the challenges of a diverse multi-national environment in a fast-paced industry.
- The role will be 100% based in Geneva and our working language is English.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send us your motivation letter in English and your CV by email to email@example.com.