This could be you
Who is Charlescannon?
Charlescannon is looking for a HTML/Drupal/Wordpress/SharePoint Developer to join our full-service creative team.
We don’t fit just one traditional agency category. We are a branding agency. A communications agency. A sustainability agency. A digital agency. A print & TV agency. A photography & video agency. And we are based in Geneva.
We create strategic and inspired work for many seriously successful multi-national companies from exciting FMCG brands to solid corporate institutions.
As a family business of 25 talented people, fostering an open culture of creativity and camaraderie is our first priority. Charlescannon is a place where bravery is encouraged and ambition is rewarded with opportunity.
Who are you?
- You are problem solver.
- You are an HTML expert.
- You can boss Drupal, WordPress and SharePoint.
- You are comfortable working in a busy, noisy and creative environment.
- You like every day to be a different challenge.
- You are quick to master things you have never heard of.
- You love all types of clients, all types of issues and clients with all types of issues.
- You love deadlines that are completely unreasonable.
- You project manage, multi-task and roll-up your sleeves.
- You speak English.
- Your role is to help our creative team build big-impact, smart-ux, industry-leading digital tools.
- You will be required to work on multiple projects, with different teams, across complex brands and of course in a range of CMS.
- The candidate will have a strong portfolio of cutting-edge work and the ability to demonstrate their speed in adapting to new technologies and trends
- You will be comfortable taking briefs, asking the right questions to gain more information and consulting on how best to structure and present ideas.
- You are a person who builds relationships and enjoys the challenges of a diverse multi-national environment in a fast-paced industry.
- Experience in a multi-national environment is a plus, as well as other language skills. Please provide samples of your past work with the application.
- The role will be 100% based in Geneva and our working language is English.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send us your motivation letter in English and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.