This could be you
Exceed expectations, every day
Join our growing international team at Charlescannon in the centre of Geneva, where we develop strategic communication for industry leaders.
Charlescannon is a busy, productive agency with the highest possible standards. We are looking for a brilliant do-er to join the Account Management team. This is a full-time permanent role starting as soon as possible.
A typical day for our Accounts team involves liaising with the design studio, visiting our clients to present work and receive feedback, preparing for photo shoots and filming, interviewing clients, writing blog posts – all before lunch.
You don’t need to have a degree in advertising or years of experience at another agency but you do need to be:
- Able to deliver projects and campaigns brilliantly
- A perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure
- A brilliant listener
- Not precious, willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- A good judge of creative content
- Comfortable writing about and/or proofreading complex subject matter
You must be a native English speaker or have perfect fluency in written and spoken English. Additional European languages, particularly French and German, are a bonus.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.